Add a MP3 file to Apple Music
Apple Music subscription required!
1. Download iTunes for Windows.
2. Log into iTunes with your Apple ID. Click on File -> Add File to Library.
3. Pick the file you want to add to your Apple Music Library.
4. The audio file is now playable in iTunes.
5. If you have an active Apple Music subscription it will also be synced to your iPhone/iPad and other Apple devices. Open the Apple Music App and go to your Library. Your added Songs will appear there.
1. In the Apple Music App click on File and then Import....
2. Choose your downloaded audio file in upcoming file picker.
3. Your imported file will appear in your Apple Music Library.
4. If you have an active Apple Music subscription your imported file will be synced to all your apple devices.