Add a MP3 file to Spotify
Spotify Premium required!
1. Click your username at the top and select Settings.
2. Scroll to Local Files and switch on Show Local Files.
3. Turn on or off the folders you want Local Files to have access to. Click Add a source to select another folder.
4. Music from those folders is now in Local Files in Your Library.
1. Tap on Settings.
2. Switch on Show audio files from this device.
3. Allow Spotify to access music and audio on your device.
4. Your stored music is now in Local Files in Your Library.